Want to use your wired headphones, but can’t get a smartphone to do this? If so, today is your lucky day. Here you will see what are the best phones with headphone jack in 2022.
Fewer are released each year smartphones that have the 3.5mm jack. Despite this, there are still phones with this feature available. Stay on the web and discover which are those mobiles that will help you get the most out of your wired headphones!
The best smartphones with a 3.5mm headphone jack you can buy in 2022
- 1 The best smartphones with a 3.5mm headphone jack you can buy in 2022
- 1.1 POCO X3 Pro: one of the most powerful mobiles in the mid-range has a crazy price
- 1.2 Realme GT, the flagship killer that surprised more than one
- 1.3 ASUS ROG Phone 5s, the mobile gamer par excellence
- 1.4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, an economic mobile that does not disappoint
- 1.5 Galaxy A52 5G, one of Samsung’s most balanced smartphones
Do you think that if a mobile phone has a headphone jack, it means that it is of low quality or has an ugly design? Well, the following list will make you change your mind. Next we will show you Great smartphones that don’t sacrifice the 3.5mm jack.
The list suits all budgets. In it, the prices of mobiles They range from the cheapest range to the most premium. So it doesn’t matter if you’re short on cash, you can still find a good phone with a headphone port!
POCO X3 Pro: one of the most powerful mobiles in the mid-range has a crazy price
The cell phone for sure you will be surprised by the great performance it achieves. The cause of this is its Snapdragon 860 processor. This SoC does not have much to envy more expensive smartphones than the POCO X3 Pro.
Take a look at the list below if you want to know more details of the successor of the legendary LITTLE X3:
- Screen 6.67” LCD with Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860.
- Memory: 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of storage.
- Rear camera: quad 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP.
- Battery: 5160 mAh with 33W fast charge.
- Price: €270.
The mobile may lack an AMOLED panel or a better camera. But if what interests you most is to buy a smartphone that doesn’t give you problems when playing the best Android games (and not spend a fortune for this), the POCO X3 Pro It is an option that you cannot miss.
Realme GT, the flagship killer that surprised more than one
The Realme GT is the mobile that launched the brand’s flagship family. With this smartphone Realme sought to compete hand in hand with its direct competition.
And the company managed to do this? Sure, since the Realme GT has one of the best Qualcomm chips to datesome cameras that comply and an attractive design that does not remove the headphone jack. The best of mobile? Well, it offers you the following features for less than €600:
- Screen 6.43” Super AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
- Memory: 8 or 12 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of storage.
- Rear camera: triple 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP.
- Battery: 4500 mAh with 65 W fast charge.
- Price: €560.
The Realme GT It is very complete in all sections.. This mobile is a clear example of what the quality / price ratio is.
ASUS ROG Phone 5s, the mobile gamer par excellence
Do you want to play like God commands with your smartphone and your wired headphones? Then you must meet the ASUS ROG Phone 5s. This device is one of the most striking gaming mobiles to date and stands as the rival to beat the Black Shark 4S and the RedMagic 6.
The ROG Phone 5s surprises with its impressive design, its beastly performance and the 144 Hz screen it mounts. Check this out for yourself by reading the ASUS ROG Phone 5s specifications:
- Screen 6.78” OLED with Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+.
- Memory: 12 or 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage.
- Rear camera: triple 64 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP.
- Battery: 6000 mAh with 65 W fast charge.
- Price: €1170.
Although the ROG Phone 5s may not be within the reach of many for its price, the mobile is worth it if you want enjoy a top-notch gaming experience.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, an economic mobile that does not disappoint
In our review of the Redmi Note 11 you can verify that this mobile complies with almost everything despite having such a tight price. For around €200, the cheapest Redmi Note 11 series smartphone gives you decent performance and a well-specified screen.
Some features of the Redmi Note 11 They are:
- Screen 6.43” AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Snapdragon 680.
- Memory: 4 or 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of storage.
- Rear camera: quad 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP.
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 33W fast charge.
The Redmi Note 11 will be a great buy for you if you want a good, nice and cheap smartphone with headphone jack.
Galaxy A52 5G, one of Samsung’s most balanced smartphones
With the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and A72, the brand managed to stand up to Realme and Xiaomi in the mid-range. Of the two smartphones, stands out above all A52 5G for the high-quality screen that it offers you, its minimalist design and its good camera. Another detail that will catch your attention about this mobile is that it has great performance for day-to-day use.
Get to know in depth everything that mounts the Galaxy A52 5G with its lFeature list:
- Screen 6.5” AMOLED with Full HD+ resolution.
- Processor: Snapdragon 750G.
- Memory: 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of storage.
- Rear camera: Quad 64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP.
- Battery: 4500 mAh with 25W fast charge.
- Price: €380.
The best word to define the Galaxy A52 5G is “balance”. this mobile get a good grade wherever you take it and its price is not exaggerated.
And voila, those are the 5 best phones with a headphone jack available today! Of all the smartphones that we have just shown you, What is your favorite? Are you going to take that phone home? tell us in the comments.