We already know which are the first Xiaomi smartphones that are going to receive the long-awaited update to MIUI 13. Find out if yours is among them.
We’ve been hearing about it for months MIUI 13, the next major update aimed at Xiaomi smartphones, whose launch should take place before the end of the year if we take into account the statements of Xiaomi’s own CEO. Little by little, new details about the update are being revealed, including some of the best news that it will bring, or the devices that could be left out of the brand’s plans and not receive the update.
And, when everything indicates that there are only a few days left for the arrival of MIUI 13, a new leak from the Xiaomiui portal would have arrived to confirm the list of smartphones that will be updated to MIUI 13 First of all, shortly after Xiaomi celebrates the presentation event of its new version.
19 Xiaomi mobiles are preparing to receive the update to MIUI 13
According to the leak, Xiaomi would plan to start the deployment of MIUI 13 in four different phases based on the corresponding world region. There will be specific updates for India, Europe, Japan and Europe. The MIUI 13 rollout in China would take place separately.
In that sense, the vast majority of smartphones that are going to be updated in the first place correspond to those latest high-end models from Xiaomi, as well as some mid-range devices released in recent months. In total, there are nineteen models, listed below:
- Mi 11 Ultra: V184.108.40.206.SKAMIXM
- Mi 11: V220.127.116.11.SKBMIXM
- Mi 11i: V18.104.22.168.SKKMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G: V22.214.171.124.SKIMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 4G: V126.96.36.199.SKQMIXM
- Mi 10: V188.8.131.52.SJBMIXM
- My 10T / Pro : V184.108.40.206.SJDMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T: V220.127.116.11.SKWMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKDMIXM
- POCO F2 Pro: V22.214.171.124.SJKMIXM
- LITTLE F3: V126.96.36.199.SKHMIXM
- POCO X3 GT: V188.8.131.52.SKPMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro: V184.108.40.206.SJUMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro: V220.127.116.11.SKFMIXM
- Redmi Note 10 4G: V18.104.22.168.SKGMIXM
- Mi 11X: V22.214.171.124.SKHINXM
- Mi 11X Pro: V126.96.36.199.SKKINXM
- POCO F3 GT: V188.8.131.52.SKJINXM
- Redmi Note 10 4G: V184.108.40.206.SKGEUXM
It follows, therefore, that the models in the list they will be the first to receive the update to MIUI 13 with Android 12. The launch of the new version is scheduled for next December 28 in China, and later its availability would be extended to the rest of the world.
Related topics: MIUI, Xiaomi
Sign up for Disney + for 8.99 euros and without permanence