On Android, there are indeed some stock apps or pre-installed apps. As we all know, default apps or bloatware are almost useless, and not only slow down phone performance but also consume a lot of memory.
However, you can’t simply remove that bloatware unless you have a rooted Android device. So, in this article, BangSep is going to share the three best ways that will help you quickly remove any stock apps without rooting your Android. So follow the complete guide discussed below,
How to Remove Default Apps Without Root
1.Â Using Android Settings
Well, the first thing to do after getting a new Android smartphone is to delete all the extra apps that you don’t think are necessary. Well, stock apps depend on the phone. Therefore, you may not be able to completely remove all stock apps from your phone. However, you can stop it permanently.
- First of all, go to settings
- Now you click on the “Applications” menu
- Then click Application Manager
- Then Click on the App or game you want to uninstall and if there is no “Uninstall” option. So, here you click “Force Stop” then click “Disable”.
2.Â Using Debloater
The method is very simple but complicated, where you have to use a tool on your PC or Laptop that allows you to edit or delete system applications on Android devices. So follow the steps below to proceed with removing the pre-installed apps from your Android without any need for rooting.
An example of BangSep using a Xiaomi phone:
- First of all, you have to enable the developer options which you can enable by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap the build number 7-10 times and your developer options will be enabled). If your Android Phone is Xiaomi Click “Miui Version” 7 times.
- Now you will see developer options in settings and click on it and scroll down and enable USB Debugging.
- Then you need to download and install the Debloater tool on your PC which allows to remove system apps from your device. Now connect your Android device with USB cable to PC and wait for the tool to detect the device. Once found, the debloater tool will prompt with a Warning message. Like the example below,
- Now click on “Read Phone Packages” located on the top left corner it will start reading all apps on your mobile device.
- Then you will be listed with many apps detected as blocked and unblocked,
- Now mark the apps which you want to remove from your Android mobile device and then you just need to click on the “apply” button , and it will block all those apps from your Android device.
You can also cancel or want the application back by deselecting it. Now all those apps will be deleted from your device, and your phone Or Rom storage will be more spacious,
3. Using ADB
For some of you who may not know, ADB or Android Debug Bridge is a versatile tool that allows users to manage the state of emulator instances or Android powered devices. In this last way, BangSep will use ADB Commands to remove stock apps from Android without root.
- First of all, download & install Apps Inspector on your Android device.
- Now follow this guide to install Android Debug Bridge on your computer.
- Open the App inspector app on your Android and click on ‘App List’
- Click on the app you want to delete and note the path of the app.
- Connect your Android to computer and select ‘File Transfer’ mode.
- Now open Command Prompt and enter the following command:
- When finished, type “adb shellto” enter shell mode.
- To delete the app, enter the following command
“pm uninstall -k –user 0
“(Write without quotes)
So above is all about Remove Stock Apps on Android without Rooting. With the methods discussed above, you can remove system apps from your device without needing to root the device as it may void your phone’s warranty. Hope you guys like this solution, share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any questions regarding this.