Do you want to have the latest version of the Android Auto app? If so, today is your lucky day. Here you will see how update to Android Auto 7.5 with the Play Store.
Don’t worry if you get very involved with the updates of your apps, since install new version of Google OS for your car is very simple. Stay on the web and know everything you have to do!
How to download Android Auto 7.5 with the Play Store
First of all, What new features come to Android Auto with this update? Well, broadly speaking, version 7.5 of Android Auto has these new features:
If you like update to Android Auto 7.5 with Google Playdo as we explain below:
- Go to the app store and search android auto.
- Open the tool profile and press the button that says “To update”. The option is next to where it says “Uninstall.”
- And ready! Now you just have to wait for this version of Android Auto is installed on your mobile.
How to update to Android Auto 7.5 by installing an APK file
Don’t see the app update in the Play Store? Well, Google may not yet allow Android Auto 7.5 to be installed in your region. But don’t worry, this can be solved using one of the safe websites to download APKs files. Follow the steps that we leave you in the following list:
- enter this link for Download Android Auto 7.5 with APK Mirror.
- Click on the download icon to get the latest version of the app.
- Install the file on your mobile.
- After all this, you will see that Android Auto is updated to version 7.5.
If you get stuck at any point in the process, don’t forget go through our tutorial on how to install an APK file on Android.
And you, what do you think of Android Auto 7.5? Do you like what the update offers you? tell us in the comments.