Fed up of your followers posting comments on your TikTok stories? Then You do not need to make these types of posts privately..
Thanks to the inclusion of an option called “Deactivate comments”, TikTok gives you the possibility to hide the tool that allows any user to make comments.
However, it is important to clarify that disabling this option loses 50% range, What does this mean? That your stories will be shown much less in the section called “For you”.
Turning off comments on TikTok stories is that easy
Before we review the steps that need to be performed, it is necessary to clarify that TikTok stories are not available worldwide. If you want to access them before anyone else, you’ll need to download TikTok Beta.
- The first step you have to do is open the TikTok app from your phone.
- Once you are inside the app, you will have to click on the small “+” that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Capture a photo or video, or select a media file from your image gallery.
- Hit the little padlock that appears on the right side of the screen (the one who says “Privacy settings”).
- Turn off call option “Allow comments”.
- And finally, click on “Post to Story”.
It is worth clarifying that, at the moment, TikTok doesn’t allow you to turn off story comments from the privacy panelso it is necessary to carry out the tutorial that we show you above in each of the stories that are published.
Without much more to add about it, we take advantage of the space to inform you that here we have a very complete note in which we show how to publish stories on TikTok, an article that “it will come like a glove” to learn a little more about this new feature.