This Poco X3 NFC is indeed the latest mobile phone that was released on October 15 yesterday with specifications that are enough to make us want to have it right away. But in this article BangSep will discuss how to root your Poco X3 NFC using magisk,
Steps to Root Poco X3 NFC Using MagisMagisk
Important:Rooting may void the factory warranty on your deviceRooting will block OTA firmware updates
- You’ll need to unlock the bootloader or Unlock Bootloader on Poco X3 NFC, for those not in the Unlock could read his tutorial at Â How To Unlock Bootloader Poco X3 NFC
- Your phone has at least 60% battery or better fully charged to prevent bootloop
- Backup all the data on your Poco X3 NFC phone. So that if an unwanted error occurs, you can restore the important data.
- The image files in this article are only supported by the Poco X3 NFC model. DO NOT try to flash it on other models.
- You will also definitely need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to a computer,
- You have to download all necessary files, tools and drivers from below.
Download Required Files:
- Download ADB And Fastboot files
- Xiaomi USB Driver – Download and install on your computer,
- Download the latest Poco X3 NFC Stock Rom and transfer to PC
BangSep will not be responsible for any kind of error or damage that occurs to your phone during or after following this guide or flashing any files. You must know what you are doing. Do a full backup initially and proceed at your own risk!
1. How to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk?
- First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC,
- Connect your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to the device storage,
- Open Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and select install again.
- Click on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot.img which you transferred earlier.
- Wait a few seconds. Magisk will start the boot image patch process.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy “patched_boot.img” from internal storage and replace it in the same ROM folder extracted on your PC.
2. Steps to Install Patched Boot Image on Poco X3 NFC
- Now, extract the ADB & Fastboot, then move the patched boot image file to the same folder.
- Press and hold Shift key + right mouse click to open command/PowerShell window.
- Next, enter the following command to flash “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with system partition A / B, you must use the following command:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
- Please replace [ patched_boot.img ] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Finally, type the command to reboot your device:
Steps to Verify Root if your Poco X3 NFC Phone is fully rooted
- Open the Magisk Manager app on your device,
- Now, to verify systemless root access on your phone you will see a status screen. Here all options should be green ticked if properly rooted. If all of them are green checked, it means that you have also successfully passed the Google SafetyNet measurement.
Now your Poco X3 NFC cellphone is rooted and free to modify what you want after the root process, hopefully it can help Happy Rooting Friends!! Thank you.