How to recover WhatsApp chats on iPhone you can do with several easy options. The WhatsApp application is quite easy to use, so it is not surprising that this application is very popular with most people in various regions.
In using this short messaging application, users sometimes have a conversation that is so important that they will never delete it.
Suddenly the user forgot and even deleted the WA application for some reason.
No need to worry, users can restore or restore deleted chats with a few easy steps. Thus, users will not lose those important chats.
Also Read: WhatsApp Reactions Feature Launched, How To Activate?
Options How to Restore WhatsApp Chats on iPhone
Here are a few options for how to restore WhatsApp conversations on iPhone devices, including:
Via iTunes Service
The first way to recover WhatsApp chats on an iPhone is to take advantage of the iTunes service.
Through this service, users of iPhone or other Apple products can restore anything that has been deleted.
With the provisions, users often perform synchronization and backup on the device. The easy steps you can take include:
- First, please first connect the iPhone device with the iTunes service, then select Summary in iTunes and click the Restore Backup button
- The second step is to select the name of the backup file that you want to restore
- Then click Restore and wait for the data restore process to complete
The important thing that you should pay attention to is make sure your iPhone device is always connected during the data restore process. Because if the device is unplugged, then the data may not be able to be recovered.
Also Read: How to Reject WhatsApp Messages Without Blocking Contacts
Backup Messages on WhatsApp
Another way to restore WhatsApp chats on iPhone is to backup messages on the device.
This is very important, because if you have backed up important things on your device, if something happens you can restore it to the way it was.
If you have deleted messages by mistake but have backed up before, then you can easily restore them.
The steps you can take in backing up WhatsApp messages are:
- The first thing you have to do is back up messages/chats on your WhatsApp by going to WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. In this case, you can see when was the last time your WhatsApp chats were backed up. If you haven’t done a backup in a certain time, then you can click backup now to back up your latest chats.
- Next, delete the WhatsApp application on your iPhone, then reinstall the application. Next, please verify the phone number to be able to enter the WhatsApp account.
- Next, the option to restore or restore old conversations will appear.
- The next way to restore WhatsApp chats on iPhone is to agree / Agree to the available options. Then your old important chats will reappear on WhatsApp.
Recover WhatsApp Chats on iPhone from Google Drive
Besides taking advantage of Apple’s services, you can also use Google Drive to be able to restore deleted WhatsApp chats on iPhone devices.
However, before using this method, make sure your WhatsApp application has been regularly backed up before.
- First open the WhatsApp application that you have deleted the data, then verify the phone number as usual
- Next there will be an option, want to restore the existing data, or not and just select Restore, then click Next
- The next step you just need to set up your profile as usual and how to restore WhatsApp chats on iPhone with Google Drive has been completed.
Also Read: How to Use WhatsApp Social Spy to Hack WA, is it safe?
Another way to restore lost WhatsApp chats on an iPhone is to use the iCloud service. Here are easy steps you can take are:
- First delete the WhatsApp application on your iPhone device, then install it again.
- Next, open the WhatsApp application and fill in the data, such as a cellphone number
- After verifying the WhatsApp application, then tap Restore so you can restore chats or chats that were previously saved using iCloud
Through the three ways to recover WhatsApp chats on iPhone above, you can choose which one you think is the most practical. Furthermore, you can easily restore WhatsApp conversations or chats on iPhone that have been permanently deleted. (R10/HR-Online)