IPTV lists are a great way to watch Internet TV. They are available in the form of files or M3U links that you only have to add to an application to be able to play them. If the application you are going to use is Kodi, the steps to follow to open or view an M3U list are very easy. You will have to do almost the same thing that we explained in the tutorial on how to watch DTT from Kodi. Anyway, right away we will teach you step by step what you need to do to view an M3U playlist on Kodi.
How to Open or View an M3U Playlist on Kodi: Step by Step
How to open or view M3U playlists on Kodi
First of all, Do you already have the M3U list that you want to see on Kodi? If not, you can use these two which are free and legal: IPTV.org list and TDTChannels lists. Once you have the M3U file or playlist in your possession, do the following to open it in Kodi:
- Go into Kodi.
- Go to the option Add-ons.
- Then press on Seek.
- Enter «PVR IPTV Simple Client» and click on the Kodi add-on that is called just like that.
- now touch the button Installtap OK when prompted to install some plugins, and wait for everything to install.
- Once installed, return to the Kodi main menu and from there go to Add-ons.
- Choose My Add-ons.
- Choose PVR clients.
- Go to PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on Set up.
- In the General tab, choose the Location from the M3U list by pressing the arrows.
- If you have an M3U file, select “Local Path”.
- If you have an M3U link, choose “Remote Route”.
- Tap the option below Location to select the M3U file or enter the URL of the M3U list.
- Then tap on Okay and return to the Kodi main menu.
- Enter in TV and then enter Channels.
- there you will see all channels in the M3U list that you just configured. Open the channel you want and enjoy.
Ready! As you will see, there is nothing difficult about viewing an M3U list on Kodi. By the way, this tutorial works on all platforms Kodi is available on: Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, etc. We hope it has been useful and if you need more help, do not hesitate to leave us a comment.