Android screen mirroring is a way to project your current Mobile screen onto another digital device like Laptop or PC. This way of mirroring continuously sends a copy of your screen to another device. There are many benefits of screen mirroring; You can use it to demonstrate your work, to have a good game on a wider screen, to watch videos, and much more.
However, there are tons of websites, apps, and devices available that will allow you to mirror your Android screen to a laptop or pc. This can be done with a wired or Wireless connection. Some of them are free, and some are paid. You can choose according to your needs.
In this article, we will discuss 2 methods to mirror Android phone to laptop or PC, one Wireless, and another wired. Both methods have different advantages and disadvantages, you can choose according to your needs.
1. Airdroid [Wireless]
Airdroid is the best and easy to use mirroring app. It’s wireless, and it’s a web based technology where you don’t even need to install anything but all you need is your android device and your web browser on another device. You can even use it on a wireless LAN, but to access all Airdroid features, you need to be connected to the internet.
Airdroid’s main feature is Remote Connection Mode. So, when you and the other device are not connected via LAN, but both are connected to the internet, you just need to scan the QR code, and it will start reflecting. The interface is simple, but the UI is responsive and attractive. Some of its features are that you can view call logs, stream videos, take screenshots (Screenshoot) and check notifications as well, but they also have limitations. You cannot play games or run some applications. But it’s still better if you use it for video streaming.
How to mirror your android on a laptop or PC using Airdroid [Remotely Connection]
- First of all, download Airdroid app for Android device and pc or laptop from play store and Airdroid official website .
- Run Airdroid app on your android, and fill in required details and click register
- After that, it will ask to enter a verification code. So login to your Gmail account, take your verification code from there and put it in Airdroid app and verify.
- Now run the Airdroid file on your pc or laptop which you downloaded in the first step. And allow access.
- Enter your username and password, and press the login button.
- Now go to Airmirror Tab and click ‘Â View Only Mode ‘
Then Open Airdroid app, and you will see a pop up showing ‘Start Now‘. Click on it. And it will start mirroring your android screen on your PC or laptop.
How to Mirror your android on a laptop or PC using Airdroid [QR Code]
Step 2. Now open your Android Airdroid app and scan the QR code.
2. Vysor [Cable]
vysor is one of the best tools that allows you to control and view your android screen on your pc or laptop. Vysor is compatible with Windows, IOS, Linux, and, most importantly, other operating systems. vysor operates at blazing speed, which results in high quality mirroring with the ability to control your android without lag. You can take screenshots, copy files, and move files, play games. They also provide very cheap company licenses for professional work.
Price – $2.50/month, $10/year and $40/lifetime.
Steps to mirror your android to laptop or PC via Vysor
Before installing vaysor, you must enable USB debugging on your android. In case If you don’t know to do that, you can follow the steps given below:
How to Enable Debugging on Android Phone
Step 2: Click seven times on ‘Build number‘ to become a developer .
Step 3: Go to Settings -> System and find ‘Developer Options‘ there.
Step 4: Scroll down a bit, and you will find ‘USB debugging‘ there.
Step 5: Click ‘USB debugging‘ and allow the required permissions.
Note:Perhaps on every phone the way to enable USB Debugging is slightly different from the above method.
How to mirror your android to a laptop or PC via Vysor
- After enabling USB debugging, open a web browser on your PC or laptop and go to the official Vysor website and download from there, and for android, just go to play store and download and install from there.
- Now is the time to install it on your PC or laptop. Run the downloaded file and allow access.
- After Allow access, a new Window will appear, click the first option from the status box, as shown in the image below.
< img alt="Vysor" border="0" data-original-height="662" data-original-width="1000" height="212" src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/- hfwK1J2s06s/X8RvRq9w89I/AAAAAAAABdo/hdEAkgRlBys8WFrJFRkMgqpbfxOryYx_ACPcBGAsYHg/w320-h212/Photo_1606708321318.jpg" width="320">
- Now sign in with your Google account.
- Open your Gmail and click allow access and copy the code and paste it in Vysor.
- Now connect your android to PC with USB cable.
- Click ‘View’ once you see a notification that says ‘Vaysor has detected a device’.
THIS IS HE! Now you can play games, watch movies or do whatever you want on your Laptop or Computer screen.
So, this is all about how to mirror android phone to laptop or PC. In this article, I have shown one wired and one wireless method. Airdroid doesn’t allow to play games and control android phones, so it’s only good for streaming videos and managing files. If you want high-quality mirroring and the ability to control your Android phone, you can purchase a Vysor membership. But there are many more applications that can mirror your phone screen to a laptop or PC such as Mobizen, Screen Mirror, Droid Screen and many more. I hope this article can help you. Thanks for reading.