Not only Telegram lives on bots, the social network Twitter also has several bots that allow users to enjoy unique features that are not present on other platforms.
One of the most interesting of all, as well as the most used, is the function that allows you to remind any user of a Tweet within Twitter.
If you are interested in knowing how to use this function by user RemembermeBotwe recommend that you continue reading, because here we are going to show you how to use this bot correctly.
How to use Remember Me Bot on Twitter?
The steps to follow are very similar to what you have to do to download videos from Twitter, that is, the bot must be arroba so that it can work correctly.
What’s more, you do not need to use the web version of Twitterbecause this bot also works in the official app of this social network for Android and iOS.
- The first thing you have to do is open the Twitter app.
- Once inside the social network, you must enter the Tweet in which you want to use the respective Bot.
- Click on the section that says “Tweet your response.”
- At the bot and write when you want to be reminded of that Tweetfor example: “@RemembermeBot in 6 days”.
- Finally, click on “Reply” to post the comment on that Tweet.
It is worth mentioning that the bot usually responds to the comment immediately. If this does not happen, we recommend that you wait a couple of minutes, because sometimes it is “overloaded with tasks”.
On the other hand, this bot has different parameters to remind you of the Tweets you want. You can see these parameters in the image that we leave you above, or you can find them in the account that the bot has on Twitter.
With nothing more to add in this regard, we advise you to take a look at the note where we talk about the 10 best Twitter bots that you can follow, Do not miss it!