Have you seen videos on TikTok where photos are shown in the form of slides? If your answer is “Yes”and you are also looking for a tutorial that allows you to create your own videos with photos in the best style “Picture Reel”let us tell you that you have come to the right place.
Thanks to the last update that the app has received for Android and iOS, now any user can create a video with photos simply and quickly.
Of course, this new method has nothing to do with the one we already knew, the one that allows you to upload stories to TikTok, because the same consists of pasting images so that viewers can move them manually.
So you can make a video with your photos on TikTok
Before we show you the steps you have to carry out, It is essential that you have the TikTok app updated on your mobile. Don’t know how to update it? Don’t worry, we have a note where we explain how to manually update apps on Android.
If you have already downloaded the latest version of this app, you must complete the following tutorial to create your video with images on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app from your mobile device.
- Click on the sign “+” that appears in the bottom center of the screen.
- Go to the section called “Load” (Bottom right).
- Click on the tab that says “Photos”.
- Select the images you want to appear in the video.
- Hit the red button that says “Following”.
- Click again on “Following”.
- Click on “Post”.
- If you did all the steps correctly, your video should contain the “sticker” called “Photo”. Besides, you should be able to navigate through the photographs you have chosen.
Can’t create slides with your photos on TikTok?
If after completing the tutorial, TikTok has pasted all the images and does not allow you to manually move them, don’t despair! Most likely, this feature has not yet arrived in your country.
You can get ahead of other users and access this new feature, as? Downloading the latest version of TikTok Beta. It includes all the functions that are not yet present in the normal version.