How to Install the Latest Xiaomi MTZ Theme Without Error Rejected 402 – The following tutorial will briefly explain how to install third-party MIUI themes in MTZ format on Xiaomi smartphones easily and smoothly. The following tutorial can be done by anyone, does not require root privileges, 100% guaranteed success without any errors.
As we know that MIUI is an official custom ROM made by Xiaomi which has a lot of mainstay features that other ROMs don’t have. One of the superior features that is the main attraction for users is the ability to change the overall system theme from icons, statusbar, notification panel, lock screen, and others. You can change the MIUI theme according to your preferences such as iPhone X themes, Samsung Galaxy S9 themes, Naruto anime themes, material design themes, special themes for boys and girls, and so on.
When Xiaomi released the MIUI v9.5 update, they issued a new rule regarding this theme customization which might make users nervous if there is no solution. Since the latest update was launched, users with regular Mi accounts can no longer use the MTZ format MIUI theme. The use of the MTZ theme on Xiaomi smartphones is exclusive and only those who have registered their Mi account as a Designer account have the ability to access it.
Perhaps ordinary users can still import MTZ themes from Xiaomi’s default Themes application. However, when the theme is applied, a moment later an error will appear “Themes from third-party sources are not supported. Error download auth rejected 402”.
Fortunately, there is now a tricky but successful way to install MTZ-formatted MIUI themes on Xiaomi phones. I personally have been using this method for quite a while and until now I have never encountered any problems.
So, for those of you who can’t wait to practice it, read the complete step by step below.
Want your Xiaomi iPhone look like in an instant? Read How to Change the Appearance of Xiaomi MIUI to the Latest Apple iOS 11
How to Install Xiaomi MTZ Themes Without Root, Without Error Themes From Third-Party Sources Are Not Supported, Download Auth Rejected 402 Easiest And Newest You Can Try
- First, download the latest MIUI Theme Editor here then install it on your Xiaomi smartphone then open
- Press the Browse button then select the Xiaomi MTZ-formatted theme file that you downloaded then press the OK button
- After successfully selecting the theme, press the Start button
- Edit some of the contents of your selected MTZ format Xiaomi theme (description, fonts, icons, statusbar, notification panel, etc.) or if none you want to change press the Next button
- Check the menu Edit file name or path if you want to change the location where to save the Xiaomi MTZ theme file above or if you want to use the default location press the Finish button
Read Download the Latest Naruto MTZ MIUI Theme Collection For Xiaomi to see the latest Naruto MTZ theme collection specifically for your favorite MIUI (Xiaomi)
- Press the Install button if the dialog “Your theme has been saved. Do you want to install it?”
- Wait a while until the Xiaomi MTZ theme installation process is complete
- After the installation process is complete, the appearance of your Xiaomi smartphone will change instantly according to the MTZ theme that you installed
- DoneEasy right?So that’s a short tutorial on how to install the MIUI MTZ theme on the latest Xiaomi smartphone that you can try without requiring root privileges, guaranteed success without the rejected 402 error that appears. With this tutorial, you don’t have to worry about experiencing problems because you can’t install the Xiaomi MTZ format theme anymore. What is clear, follow the steps in order so that no other errors appear afterward.Fill in the comments below if something is unclear or you want to ask something. Don’t hesitate to request a similar Android tutorial if you need it. Finally, share this article from the menu that has been provided if you think the tutorial above is useful for others. Thank you.Want your Xiaomi camera photos to be more stable? Read the article How to Install Google Camera v5.1 Portrait Mode on MIUI 9 & Latest MIUI 10