droidsnipe.com, Jakarta – You must be familiar with the GetContact application. This application is the flagship that is used to find information about users of a phone number, name, and tag that appears on GetContact.
The data appears from the contact data of other users who have the GetContact application. Furthermore, the data is collected in a database that can later be used by all application users.
Wow, Google Removes 190,000 Developers and 1.2 Million Apps on Play Store
But unfortunately, in certain cases, this application is often abused by other users.
For example, by labeling a phone number with harsh words or giving nicknames that can tarnish the name of the owner of the phone number.
For this reason, GetContact provides a feature that can hide usernames from the application database list. How to use this feature? Check out the following steps.
Mandatory Applications on Smartphones to Accompany Homecoming Trips
- Visit the official website of the GetContact application or via the following link https://www.getcontact.com/en/manage
- Select the provided login method.
- After that, you can choose Scan QR Code or enter a phone number that has been registered in the application.
- After successful verification, look for the “Visibility Settings” option in the GetContact application.
- Turn off the Search Visibility option and click “Yes” when a notification appears.
- Users just have to wait for the process to complete.
Good luck. I hope this helps!