The new Samsung Galaxy S22 has been on the market for a few months now and is not without problems. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered by bringing you a list of most common problems that you can solve yourself following simple steps.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S22 wireless charging?
- 1 How to fix Samsung Galaxy S22 wireless charging?
- 2 Galaxy S22 line camera issues
- 3 How to fix intermittent internet connection on a Samsung Galaxy S22?
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S22 fingerprint recognition does not work
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S22 Bluetooth does not pair with other devices
- 6 App notifications not showing
- 7 Samsung Galaxy S22 apps freeze
- 8 Guides to fix the Samsung Galaxy S22
One of the most frequent problems among users of the Galaxy S22 series is that wireless charging is slower than they expected, or it fails altogether.
Also, these problems can be due to multiple causes, such as the state of your phone’s battery. But among the most common is the use of inappropriate deviceswe explain more below.
Solutions you can try
- Use one new generation wireless charging padwhether it is original or from a certified third party.
- If you use third-party cables, check if it is certified by Samsung. In case it isn’t, looking to replace it with an original cable.
Galaxy S22 line camera issues
Regardless of whether you have a Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+, or the S22 Ultra, you will always have a great camera. And it is that it offers a quality that is difficult to beat and that you can even get much more out of with certain apps.
But apart from all this, it is possible that when you open the camera settings it closes or sends you an error message. We leave you some solutions.
Clear the data and cache of the Camera app
- Opens Setting.
- from there go to Applications.
- Select the app Camera.
- Then press on Storage.
- Finish by selecting Clear cache and Clear data.
Change the Camera app settings
- start by opening Setting.
- There select developer options.
- press where it says Do not keep activities.
- ends disabling the app settings.
How to fix intermittent internet connection on a Samsung Galaxy S22?
Sometimes, when connecting your Samsung Galaxy S22 to a WiFi network, a message will appear that says “Connected but no internet access”. Although this is an error that can be due to multiple causes, you can solve the most important ones with the following solutions.
Ways to fix internet connection
- The first thing is check the status of your internet connectionalso check that the firmware of your router is up to date.
- If the above doesn’t work, continue with the trusty trick of turn off the router for a few seconds. Do the same from your phone by turning off Wi-Fi or going into airplane mode.
- you can also try reestablishing the network connection. To do this go to “Settings” and then to “General Administration”. Tap where it says “Reset network settings.”
- One last trick you can implement is disable fast roaming router or even reset it to its factory settings.
Samsung Galaxy S22 fingerprint recognition does not work
One of the security methods of the Samsung Galaxy S22 is the fingerprint unlockand, despite being a very useful tool, it fails for various reasons that you can solve yourself.
Solutions to fix fingerprint recognition
- Try first with increase touch sensitivity, to do so go to “Settings” and then to “Display”. In the new menu, activate the “Touch sensitivity” option by pressing on the slider bar. Finally, delete the fingerprints you have registered and add them again.
- If the above fails and your mobile phone has a screen protector, check fingerprint recognition without that protector. If it works now, the best thing you can do is replace that protector with another that is compatible.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Bluetooth does not pair with other devices
The Bluetooth pairing related issues they get really annoying. Luckily, fixing most of those issues on a Samsung Galaxy S22 is easier than you might think.
Some solutions for Bluetooth problems
- Make sure you have done the bluetooth pairing correctly. Please note that some devices (for example some high-end headphones) require you to download the manufacturer’s app.
- Look at the Bluetooth visibility of your mobile phone. Check in this way that it is in viewable mode.
- try a matchmaking in the best environment possible. Avoid having the mobile very far from the device with which you are going to pair it (also take it out of its case if you have it covered with one).
- Update the system if that option is available.
App notifications not showing
A common problem among Samsung users is that in certain apps notifications don’t load until the app is opened. Luckily, we leave you with a simple solution.
How to fix app notifications not loading
- Automatic battery optimization is the main responsible for delays in notifications.
- For fix itgo to “Settings” and select “Applications”.
- Then press the button with three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. A bar will be displayed, in it select where it says “special access”.
- Now press the option “Optimize battery usage”.
- A new menu will open with the list of applications that receive notifications, find the app that has problems and press on the slider bar if it is unchecked.
Samsung Galaxy S22 apps freeze
If your smartphone is presented apps that freeze, even restarting or closing alonetry the following solutions.
Solutions for apps that freeze
- First try clearing the app cache let it freeze To do this, go to “Settings” and then to “Applications”. In that menu, search for and select the app, then click on “Clear cache”.
- If the above doesn’t work, try now. uninstalling and reinstalling the app what fails. If it’s still freezing, there may be another app causing the problem, to find out which one you’ll need to open each app one by one in safe mode (we explain below what it is).
Guides to fix the Samsung Galaxy S22
If your mobile fails because of an app that generates problems or because of other software errors on your Samsung Galaxy S22you have several options that are often part of the solution.
For example, boot in safe mode prevent third-party apps from launching during power up. You can also try factory reset or wipe cache partition. We show you how to do all this through the Android Recovery menu.
Step by step to perform safe mode boot on Galaxy S22
- First turns off your mobile phone.
- Then turn on the phone without releasing the power button until the Samsung sign appears.
- When the above happens, release the power button and quickly press volume down (you will have to hold it down until the phone finishes booting).
- If you did the boot successfully, a message will appear that says “Safe Mode” in the lower left corner of the main screen.
How to do factory reset on Galaxy S22?
- start with to turn off your smartphone.
- Now turn on the mobile while pressing at the same time the power button and the volume up button, release them when the Android logo appears.
- After this a menu will appear, use the volume up and down buttons to go to the option “Wipe data/factory reset”, press the power button to select it.
- Follow the same process in the next menu, this time pressing where it says “Factory data reset”. After this the system will start doing the factory reset, which will last a few seconds.
- Once finished you will return to the initial menu, finish the reset by selecting the option that says “Reboot system now”.
Learn how to wipe cache partition
- As in the previous guides, start turning off your mobile phone.
- Keep going pressing at the same time the power button and the volume up button. Release both as soon as the Samsung symbol appears.
- When the Android Recovery menu is displayed, scroll using the volume up and down buttons to the option that says “Wipe cache partition”, press the power button to select it.
- In the next menu select the option “And it is”, after this the system will reset for a few seconds and you will return to the main menu.
- Finish by selecting the option “Reboot system now” to restart your mobile.
Coming to the end of this tutorial for fix common problems with your Samsung Galaxy S22, tell us… Have our solutions helped you? Do you have any other problem with your smartphone?