Bisnis.com, SOLO – To make it more interesting, WhatsApp allows its users to be able to change the appearance of the background or theme.
This application, which was first released in 2009, provides an option where users can change the background with various images, such as photos or other desired images.
It’s easy too. Here, users do not need to use additional or third-party applications.
Just like changing the wallpaper in general, the replacement is simply done through the settings menu.
In full, here’s how to change the WhatsApp background with plain colors, photos, or other interesting pictures.
How to change WhatsApp background
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Click the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner.
- Click the Settings option.
- Select the Chat option.
- Select the Wallpaper option.
- You will find the options Use Solid Colors, Use WhatsApp Wallpaper Gallery, and Use Phone Gallery.
- Select the Using Phone Gallery option.
- Select the photo/image you want to use as the background.
- Adjust the position of the photo/image, then click Ok.
Watch the selected videos below:
Login / Register