Samsung phones are holding the position of the most commonly used globally so Samsung screen capture also very interested. Besides the general questions for how to take screenshots of all Samsung devices, how to take screenshots for the Samsung A32 model also received great curiosity.
The following article will show you how to take screenshots on samsung A32 that are very simple to operate and have a variety of different implementation methods for you to choose from.
- 1 Power button and volume down button – basic Samsung screen capture for all models
- 2 Swipe palm to capture screen – How to take screenshots very simple on Samsung
- 3 Support menu – shortcut to perform quick screenshot on Samsung A32
- 4 Bixby Voice – How to take the latest Samsung screen
- 5 Capture Samsung screen through voice with Google Assistant
- 6 Take a scrolling screen shot – a strange way to take a long screenshot on Samsung
- 7 Using an application that supports screen capture on Samsung
Not only for Samsung devices, but most phones using the Android operating system platform have the same basic screen capture method. This method requires you to press the volume down button and the power button at the same time to be successful.
After doing this successfully, the screen will flash and the phone will emit a capture tone to indicate that the screenshot has been taken successfully and the screenshot is transferred to the device’s photo library.
Swipe palm to capture screen – How to take screenshots very simple on Samsung
When you allow palm swipe to capture, this feature will be activated and you can perform palm swipe to the screen where you want to take a screenshot to get the photo. The palm here is understood as the part of the palm next to the little finger for easy manipulation.
If you don’t know how to turn on the extremely convenient function of Palm swipe to capture screen, the steps below are for you:
- Step 1: Access the “settings” of the device then search and select “Advanced features” then select “Motion and manipulation”.
- Step 2: In the “motion and manipulation” section, you need to search for the “palm swipe to capture” feature. At this feature, turn the switch to the right to turn it on
The support menu is a feature of Samsung that is somewhat similar to the virtual home button of the iPhone. And like the neighbor, this feature also supports quick shortcuts including taking screenshots. This function is used simply by tapping the assist menu then selecting a screenshot to take a photo.
If you have not enabled the support menu, you need to do the following actions to enable this useful function:
- Step 1: Go to the settings of your Samsung phone then select support and continue to select Interactions and gestures
- Step 2: Find the assist menu feature and flip the switch to turn it on.
Bixby Voice – How to take the latest Samsung screen
If you’re using Samsung’s virtual assistant, Bixby voice, you can ask it to take a screenshot by calling “Hi Bixby, take a screenshot”. In case Bixby has not been enabled, you can do it by the following actions:
- Step 1: Open the Bixby voice application then click on the three dots located in the top right corner of the interface
- Step 2: Select settings then search for Bixby voice and toggle the switch to allow Bixby voice to work
Capture Samsung screen through voice with Google Assistant
Similar to Bixby voice, Google Assistant is also an assistant that helps control the phone through voice or commands. However, this application is slightly superior to Bixby voice because all Samsung phones including the A32 have built-in Google Assistant and it can give commands in Vietnamese.
To use a screenshot with Google Assistant, just hold down the home button on your phone until the Google assistant is turned on, then say “Take a screenshot” or “take a screenshot”.
Take a scrolling screen shot – a strange way to take a long screenshot on Samsung
With long content that cannot be displayed in a normal screen, you have to split it into multiple screens and take pictures. This is sometimes really inconvenient for information storage and forwarding, so scrolling screen capture is considered the most effective solution to capture screen on Samsung running Android operating system from 9.0 and above.
The simple way to do this is as follows:
- Step 1: Press the power button and volume down button at the same time to take a screenshot
- Step 2: After successful screenshot, the bottom left corner of the screen will appear a screenshot inside a function bubble. Click it to show the toolbar and select the double-click the down arrow icon.
- Step 3: Adjust the length of the screenshot according to your needs and save the image to the photo library.
Using an application that supports screen capture on Samsung
On the current mobile application market, there are many applications that support screen capture. Depending on the application, the operation to get the screenshot is different. To be able to search for these applications, you can go to the google play store to search for the keyword screenshot and press search.
How to use these applications is usually written in the description of the application so that you can easily follow.
Here are some how to take screenshot on Samsung A32 simplest and easiest to implement. Hopefully the article will help you have more diverse methods to take screenshots as well as get yourself satisfactory screenshots with the simplest and fastest operation.