Liputan6.com, Jakarta – Along with the rise of working from home or remotely, the use of WhatsApp Web directly from a computer has also increased. Practically accessing WhatsApp Web from a computer or laptop makes people not need to frequently check the WhatsApp application on their smartphone.
Well, to make it easier to use WhatsApp Web, users need to know some tips and tricks to make it more practical.
Here are 4 WhatsApp Web tricks and tips to make it easier to use WhatsApp on a laptop or computer, as quoted from Make Use OfTuesday (10/5/2022).
1. Keyboard Shortcuts
To make it easier to use WhatsApp Web on a computer, users need to know a number of shortcuts or keyboard shortcuts.
Knowing a number of these keyboard shortcuts will make users type faster. Anything?
– Ctrl + Alt + Shift + U: Mark unread
– Ctrl + Alt + Shift + M: Mute or mute notifications
– Ctrl + Alt + E: Archive chat
– Ctrl + Alt + Backspace: Delete chat
– Ctrl + Alt + Shift + P: Pin chat
– Ctrl + Alt + / forward slash: Perform a search.
– Ctrl + Alt + Shift + N: Create new Chat
– Ctrl + Alt + Shift + N: Create a new Group
– Ctrl + Alt + P: Profile and About
– Ctrl + Alt + , (comma): Settings
* Fact or Hoax? To find out the truth of the information circulating, please WhatsApp to the Liputan6.com Fact Check number 0811 9787 670 just by typing the desired keyword.
**Monitor the flow of going back and forth for Eid 2022 via CCTV from the Ministry of Transportation from various points in real time at this link