Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock XIAOMI (All Type)
How to Enable Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging / OEM Unlocking Xiaomi Mi Redmi (All Type) - In the MIUI ROM 7/8/9/10/11/12 ROM Settings menu, besides there are screen lock settings, notifications, battery, storage space, Mi account, network, time and date, phone settings and so on, apparently there are other hidden menus, namely Developer Options.
This menu is actually intended for development / repair (maintenance) on Xiaomi Redmi phones or to get better performance, modification of MIUI ROM and so on. Well, in this menu, there are two options that are most often used, namely USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking which must be activated when making modifications. For example Root, install TWRP, Install Xposed Framework and so on.
Then what are the functions of USB Debugging and OEM Unlock and why must it be activated? USB Debugging is a main bridge between smartphone devices and computers (PC / Laptop) to transfer / synchronize data or files from computer to cellphone or vice versa.
While OEM Unlock is a device security system that functions to limit the movement of Xiaomi smartphone users when they want to modify (open) the device. If these two options are not activated, then you can be sure to root, install TWRP custom recovery, update ROM, unlock bootloader is impossible.
Also Read : Download + How to Install Xiaomi USB/Adb Driver Here
Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking All MIUI Version
Before enabling OEM Unlock and USB Debugging options, you must first bring up the Developer Options menu. How to do it? follow the steps below.
Activating Xiaomi Redmi Developer Options Menu
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select About Phone (About Phone).
- Tap 7 to 10 times on the MIUI Version until a small notification appears "Congratulations you are already a developer" or something similar.
- To view the Developer Options menu, go to Settings »Additional settings.
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock Options
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Additional settings.
- Select Developer Options.
- Then look for USB Debugging (USB Debugging) and Unlock OEM (OEM Unlock) then activate it by pressing the activation button beside it.
- Select OK / Enable to confirm selection.
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking of Xiaomi Android One
Not all smartphones released by Xiaomi are covered by the MIUI interface, because there are also phones that still rely on stock Android (Android One) such as MI A1, MI A2 / Lite, MI A3 / Lite, so the user interface displayed is slightly different.
How to enable Developer Options with the stock interface, you can see the steps below.
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Select System then navigate to About Phone.
- Tap 7 to 10 times on the Build Number (Build Number) until a small notification appears "Congratulations you are already a developer".
- Press back / back to arrive at the main menu Settings.
- Open System then navigate to Developer Options.
- Finally, please activate the OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging options.
When you are done modifying your system, it is highly recommended to turn off / off the OEM Unlock function. One of the main reasons is that the device is not easily entered by viruses / malware or at least limits the space for the virus so that it cannot damage the system / retrieve important data on the device.
This is the guide on how to enable Developer Options and activate the USB Debugging function and OEM Unlock of all types of Xiaomi devices above. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
0 Response to "Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock XIAOMI (All Type)"
Post a Comment