Samsung ODIN3 v3.14.4 Latest Version Download
Free Download the Latest Version of Samsung ODIN3 v3.14.4 (Latest Version) 2020 - The smartphone manufacturer from South Korea, Samsung in the last few decades has always brought new technology to the world. This company never compromises the quality & development support (support) for the new products they release, so that it can make it easier for users to make repairs when a device has a problem.
Regarding developer support, Samsung always provides Firmware / Stock ROM for each of the devices they release. This Stock ROM is very useful for any Samsung device that is experiencing even minor to severe problems. For example, to solve the bootlop (booting is only stuck until the logo), the cellphone is totally dead, Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock, camera fails, forgot pattern lock and so on.
Samsung firmware itself can be flashed using the ODIN app. Namely a flashtool tool to reinstall Stock Android ROM or flash various types of files ending in .zip, .tar or .tar.md5. Apart from that, ODIN can also be used to install TWRP Custom Recovery and Root.
Trending : How to Update Google Play Services in Your Devices
Samsung Odin3 Flash Tool Features
Flash Stock Firmware - Can be used to flash the firmware files of any type of Samsung device for an operating system upgrade or to fix crashes, bootloops or any issues related to software operation.
Flash Custom Firmware (Custom ROM) - Apart from stock, Odin can also be used to flash custom ROM / firmware files that have been modified.
TWRP Flash Recovery - Like flashing Stock and Custom firmware, Odin can also flash Stock or Custom Recovery like TWRP to further enhance functionality to Samsung Android devices.
Flash Kernel Flash (.tar / .zip / .img) - There are tons of file types supported by Odin, one of which is Stock or Custom Kernel which is flashable (.tar) and compatible with Samsung devices.
Flash Root Package (Magisk, Super SU) - One of the many functions of Odin is that it is possible to flash root files such as Magisk, Super SU, CF-Auto Root which has the extension md5, zip, tar and several other file types After Rooting your device, you can now install apps like Google Camera (GCam) Apk on your Samsung device.
Download Samsung ODIN3 Latest Version Official
Samsung Odin3 v3.14.4 (Latest) supports flashing Android 10
Odin3 v3.13.1 (Modded)
Odin by PrinceComsyModified
Samsung Odin3 v3.14.1 Download (Android 10)
Samsung Odin3 v3.13.3 Download (Android 9)
Samsung Odin3 v3.12.5 Download (Android 7)
Samsung Odin3 v3.11.1 Download (Android 6.0)
Samsung Odin3 v3.10.7 Download (Android 5.0/5.1)
Samsung Odin3 v3.09 Download (Android Jelly Bean/KitKat)
How to Flash Samsung Firmware Using ODIN3
- Turn off the device until completely off.
- Enter Download Mode by pressing and holding "POWER + VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN" or "HOME + POWER + VOLUME DOWN".
- Release all three when the phone vibrates or the Samsung boot logo appears.
- At the Warning screen, press 'VOLUME UP' to continue.
- Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Run the ODIN3 app by right clicking, select 'Run as administrator'.
- Click the 'Options' tab on ODIN.
- Check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time".
- For a single file, click the "AP" button and select the firmware file with the extension HOME.tar.md5.
- For multiple files (CSC, BL, AP, CP, USER), click on each button and enter according to the file name.
- Click the 'Start' button to start the flashing process and wait for it to finish.
- When the flash process is successful, the phone will restart.
- Wait a few moments for the phone to turn on perfectly.
So that's the latest Odin3 flash tool free download link and a complete guide on how to flash Samsung firmware via Odin. Hopefully this is useful for those of you who need this guide. If you experience problems, you can ask them via the comment box below. Thank you, Happy Android !!
0 Response to "Samsung ODIN3 v3.14.4 Latest Version Download"
Post a Comment