KONTAN.CO.ID – How to restore deleted photos on Android to iPhone. Mobile phone users often take advantage of the photo and video features to capture the moment.
Every cellphone including Android and iPhone already provides various photo and video management services.
Users can take advantage of files photos and videos to share on social media.
Certain, files Many photos and videos take up memory so they must be sorted properly.
Also Read: 5 Easy Ways to Check the Official iPhone IMEI
Any user can delete any photos and videos either intentionally or unintentionally.
Well, deleted photos and videos can be returned back to the gallery on Android and iPhone.
Curious about how to restore deleted photos on Android and iPhone?
Check out some ways to recover deleted photos on Android and iPhone.
Also Read: 3 Easy Ways to Send Photos from iPhone to Android
How to recover deleted photos
1. How to recover deleted photos on Android
First, how to easily restore deleted photos on Android:
- Open the Google Photos or Photos app.
- Click the three line icon in the upper left corner
- Click the trash can icon.
- Select the photos you want to recover.
- Hold photo for Recovery.
- Click the Recovery icon.
- Wait for the process, and the photo is back in the gallery.
2. How to restore deleted photos on iPhone
Next, how to restore deleted photos for iPhone users in 30 days:
- Open iPhone Gallery.
- Click Recovery Folder.
- Hold down the photo or video you want to recover.
- Click Restore.
- The photo will return to the gallery.
Those are some ways to easily restore deleted photos on Android and iPhone.
Check other News and Articles on Google News